Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Achmones...Inspiring Moment


Today's inspiring moment comes from a man who seems to be misunderstood in so many ways and who continually offends many for the sake of proving a point. This man is none other than Kanye West. Yes the Louis Vuitton Don has said and done many random things, but this time I actually felt inspired after listening to the words.

The producer turned multi-million dollar rapper dropped a few lines on the "Power
Remix" that I feel deserves another listen.

The song reads:
Now we all ain’t gon’ be American Idols
But you can least grab a camera, shoot a viral
Huh? Take the power in your own hands
I’m a grown man, doin’ my grown dance
I don’t stop until I see the end, my vision clear, bitch


In other words, if you got a dream go after it. You may not be the greatest in what you do and other people may judge you and say you can't, but damn it you can try.

Props to Kanye for dropping some knowledge.
Holla!

-Achmone

No comments:

Post a Comment